Thank you for your interest in signing up to join our team and be a regular blogger for Write. Blog. Connect. Please fill out the contact page below:
Team Blogger Guidelines:
We are always looking for unique and relevant content that would be beneficial to our mission and inspiring to our writers and readers.
Bloggers will be responsible to post on their date every week or month depending on how many bloggers we have. A schedule will always been available.
Before signing up, please note the following guidelines:
- All bloggers will be vetted before allowed on the schedule. Once you are added to the schedule, you will be contacted through email and given your posting dates/days. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. Owners reserve the right to chose the bloggers who will represent WBC in the quality manner in which we wish to provide for our readers.
- Posts will be reviewed for content by the owners of Write. Blog. Connect. before publishing. Date of publication will be determined by the schedule established which will be emailed to the bloggers.
- Bloggers are responsible for making sure their posts are done and scheduled to post on time.
- If a blogger is unable to fulfill their scheduled time slot, they must notify the owners as soon as possible. While not punishable, repeated missed posts will result in your removal from the schedule completely.
- While the ultimate goal for Write. Blog. Connect. is to get your name out there as a blogger and writer, posts that are overly spammy with “visit my site” or “check out my product” feel will be edited A simple link at the bottom of your post, along with a short bio and a headshot is enough.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content, not published anywhere else online (including personal blogs and websites).
- We encourage a variety of topics.
- We will not publish any adult/mature content. Our goal is to remain family friendly here at Write. Blog. Connect.
- Write. Blog. Connect. will promote your guest post on Twitter and Facebook.
- We encourage for our authors to promote their posts your website, Twitter, and Facebook (along with any other social media sites you use) to direct traffic to your post. Since each contributor has a page, drawing people to our site is our main goal.
- Correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation is important to Write. Blog. Connect. Please make a concerted effort to edit your posts. Posts which require excessive editing will be sent back for editing by the author.
- Write. Blog. Connect. does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
Thank you so much and we look forward to having you join our team!
Rules and Regulations for Blog Posts
Absolutely no profanity of any kind.
Be respectful! Badgering and bullying will not be tolerated and will resort in blocking your membership. Certainly, you have the right to disagree with someone’s point of view and may engage in a respectful debate. But be mindful of your words.
The owners of Write. Blog. Connect. reserves the right to add and block members as they deem necessary, as well as to delete links to blogs from members who do not abide by the rules.
No adult-minded comments, please, keep it PG. If it wouldn’t be appropriate in a family environment or a PG rated movie, please don’t share it here (this would include graphic images or explicit descriptions of adult situations).
Political, gender, race, sexual orientation, and religion bashing and bullying will not be tolerated and guilty members will be blocked immediately.
Members are not allowed to use Write. Blog. Connect. for any monetary gain or income.
Members are not allowed to solicit their work for money or services without the written authorization of Write. Blog. Connect. Remember, we are all here to share great content. There will be space reserved on the Write. Blog. Connect. website for editors, agents and other writer services advertisements at a later date.